My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.motherhoodsupport.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Moms Night Out

I had one of those days yesterday where everything felt like it was going wrong!!! I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, everything seemed to be getting on my nerves. I had been looking forward to going to the park for this stroller walk thing for like three weeks. I ended up getting lost, was late and then couldn't find anyone. We stayed at the park and went for a walk and a bird pooped on my shirt (that's right.... on my shirt)! Then when I was getting everything loaded in the car, I stepped in dog poo.... yeah, I know! At this point, it was only noon so you get my drift! On days like that my fuse is short and rather than take it out on my family, I need to find another outlet. What things do you do to unwind? I try and take time for myself by going to the gym, cooking, hanging out with friends or scheduling a date night. I found this Mom's Night Out and thought you would enjoy it! It is FREE and best of all Jo Wehage of Healthy Alter Ego will be there! Check it out!!

Mom's Night Out is an opportunity for local mothers to get together without the kids to socialize, relax, and be pampered.  We know it’s hard being a mom - you deserve a break! Great food, goodies, giveaways & drinks – what could be better!  This month we welcome Jo Wehage of Healthy Alter Ego as she discusses “3 Super Foods You Should Add to Your Plate & 3 Things You Should Spit Out”.  Visit Healthy Alter Ego for more info!

Thursday, August 26th

6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Cost: FREE


To sign up for a class, contact Paula Mangold at 513-459-6131 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a "SHITTY" day Jen - Pun intended : ) I have never been pooped on by a bird so that must be some kind of good luck! What are the odds!?

    ReplyDelete