My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.motherhoodsupport.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

First Call to Poison Control!!!

Every parent knows it is impossible to keep an eye on your kids 24-7. Have you ever turned your back for 30 seconds and suddenly had a disaster on your hands??? On this day in particular, we were on the phone to each other and all of sudden, Luke comes walking over with an open tube of Desitin and a big white smile on his face! So Kim asks, "Should I call Poison Control?!" I reply, "I don't know, what does it say on the tube???!!" All of a sudden I hear, "Oh Crap...it says to call IMMEDIATELY if ingested." At the same time, I hear her hubby in the background asking what is going on out there?? Kim shouts back, "Every thing's fine, go back to work!!" (Busted!) So....Just in case you didn't know, Desitin is non-toxic even if your child eats the whole tube!!!

What was your first call to Poison Control?

blog comments powered by Disqus